Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently interviewing MD’S, DO’S experienced NP’s or PA’s, Certified Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, and Patient Advocates.
Physician Employment Opportunity in Florida
Welcome to the Nature Coast of Florida! We are recruiting for the right primary care physician to come work with our successful and growing primary care practice. Salary range 220-230 k/yr with generous profit sharing and benefits package.
We are a family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatric practice with two locations in gorgeous Citrus County. At Nature Coast Health Care, we pride ourselves on providing top quality and compassionate care. We have a team approach to our Value Based and FFS set up. We are looking for a competent and experienced physician who is interested in a long-term position.
· Our growing practice, Nature Coast Health Care, is looking for a primary care physician, DO or MD, to join our team.
· We pride ourselves on providing 5-star care to all that enter our facilities.
· Our mission: To utilize a Patient-Centered-Medical-Home team approach to treat the patient holistically and work to provide top quality and compassionate care in a timely manner.
· The practice offers in house laboratory, radiology, ultrasound, and nuclear stress tests. We are a hybrid practice that includes Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Commercial insurances.
· We are looking for a primary care physician who provides expert medical care to patients with a range of potential acute and/or chronic conditions and ailments.
· Experience with Valued Based set ups including ACO, Medicare Advantage and / or other IPA/MSO are a plus.
· If you pride yourself on providing top quality care, you could be the right person to join the group. If you have other skills that you enjoy doing such as joint injections, skin biopsies, etc. that is also a plus.
CT- X-ray Tech
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Salary: Pay: $30 + per hour
Company Overview: Nature Coast Health Care utilizes a Patient-Centered-Medical-Home team approach to treat the patient holistically and work to provide exceptional, quality and compassionate care in a timely manner. The Radiologic and CT Technologist implements NCHC’s missions, goals, and objectives by practicing radiologic science, including performance of high-quality radiologic procedures, proficiency testing and quality controls in an atmosphere of professionalism, teamwork, and interdisciplinary communication.
Technologist Job Summary, Responsibilities: Individual is responsible for radiographic examinations utilizing diagnostic radiographic equipment for general CT and X-Ray procedures. Provides direct patient care to patients of all ages. Contributes to the efficient operation of the clinic, ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Maintains appropriate and accurate data in PACS. Expedites STAT reports ensuring requesting Physician receives report. Radiologic Technologist also assumes responsibility and acts as Medical Assistant when necessary.
Radiologic Technologist Requirements/Qualifications:
- Education Requirements: Graduation from an approved Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) School of Radiologic Technology.
- Licensure Requirements: Current Florida Licensure in Radiologic Technology (CRT).
- Experience Requirements: One year experience preferred.
- Certification Requirements: ARRT Radiological Technologist certification, BLS within 60 days of employment.
Hours of Operation/Benefits:
- Monday thru Friday 8-5 with an hour lunch
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k. Paid holidays